Why should I use metal on my roof?
- Properly installed metal will survive wind that will devastate asphalt or fiberglass shingles.
- Metal with proper ductility will not show dents when hail decimates asphalt or fiberglass shingles.
- A properly installed and maintained metal roof will have a very long life and can last over 75 years.
- When familiar with the installation process, metal roofs are quick and easy to install.
- Metal roofs are lightweight, less than 100 lbs. per square compared to 225 to 350 lbs. per square for shingles.
- Properly installed metal roofs shed snow and ice easily, limiting the snow load, and will not absorb or be damaged by water.
- Metal roofs are non-combustible.
- Energy Star metal roofing reflects the sun’s heat instead of absorbing it like asphalt and fiberglass shingles, helping to keep your home cooler in the summer. All of our color choices are Energy Star rated.
Share This Project With Your Friends!